Unsure what kind of data is consuming the space on your SdCard or Ext.Storage?
Unsure what kind of data is consuming all the space on your SdCard or ExternalStorage?
● Order the content by size ,the amount of files or just the name
● See the space used by applications using App2SD (.android_secure folder).
● Filter out the content you are aware of to make the rest more pregnant.
● Delete no longer necessary data directly from the app. No need for external file managers.
● Real Honeycomb tablet support.
● Allows several columns depending on the screen size.
EARLY TEST Version:
Even if the tool is already pretty stable, please be aware that it is in an early development state and follows the “release early, release often” philosophy. DON’T expect it to be feature complete and bug free.
Be FAIR with your Market ratings and HELP to make it better by filing a bug report by mail (or via the Android internal bug reporting).
● If there are an unusual amount of files on the sdcard and the heap of the device is on the just 16 or 24MB, it can happen that the app is closed by the os. Further memory optimisation is planned to make this issue even more unlikely.
Keywords: Optimizer Optimiser Analyzer SD Card Tree Size Grid Disk Usage Xoom File Explorer Manager App2SD HD THD
//[ad goes here]