Write is a word processor for handwriting, available for Android and Windows tablet PCs. Write provides a unique set of tools which ease the editing of handwritten text by grouping strokes into lines, much like typed text in a word processor. Watch the demo video to get started!
* tools: draw, erase, select, insert space, and add bookmark
* configurable stylus button support in Android 4.0
* move strokes and insert space in multiples of the page's ruling
* reflow handwritten text with the insert space tool
* insert bookmarks and label them with handwriting
* cut, copy, paste selection
* unlimited undo/redo jog dial (volume keys can also be used for undo/redo)
* pan/zoom with two fingers
* customize and save pens
* user defined page size, color, and ruling
* pages can grow automatically as you write
* split screen with web browser to take notes from web pages or videos
* html/svg document format viewable in any modern web browser
* view thumbnails as a grid or list
* when viewed as list, arrange thumbnails by drag and drop
* Internet access for the built-in web browser.
* Write to SD card - documents are stored in /sdcard/styluslabs/write/.
Problems? Feature requests? Email: email@example.com
//[ad goes here]