XBMC Remote for Eden and Froyo
Music Pump XBMC Remote is a remote control for xbmc. It's main purpose is to listen to your music collection and watch Movies/TV Shows
It currently supports following features:
- Browsing your xbmc library and playlists without having to turn on the tv
- Music files on xbmc can be played through xbmc or can be streamed to your android device.
- Sync/download music files (single files, albums, playlists, playqueue..). Downloaded files will be added to a local playlist so that they are available in your favorite music player
- Music Pump can be used as simple music player to play music files stored on your android device.
- Stream local music to xbmc
- Caching of music database for super fast access
- Filtering in every list
- Music rating support (only works with current nightly builds)
- Start playlists in party mode on xbmc
- Browse your Movie collection and play/resume the movie and the trailer on xbmc
- Browse your TV Shows and play/resume episodes on xbmc
- Show/Hide watched videos
- Browse all files (music / video / files) and play/queue single files or directories. TIP: If you want to browse your music and videos using the directories defined in xbmc (Title, Year, Actors, Directors, Studios...) open the file manager in xbmc and add two new sources "musicdb://" and "videodb://".
- Add any file or directory to the favorites for faster access
- Browse through your music and video addons and play items on xbmc
- Add any addon to the favorites for faster access
* Other features
- Select a video/music/picture from the file manager and play it on xbmc.
- Rescan music and video library
- Homescreen widget
- Lockscreen widget
- Headphone remote support (play/pause, next, previous). On headphone remotes with a single button, double click plays next song
- Optimized for phone and tablet layouts
- Virtual keyboard
- Compatibility mode for Raspberry Pi
In XBMC go to System -> Settings -> Network
Enable the following settings:
- Allow control of XBMC via HTTP
- Allow programs of this system to control XBMC
- Allow programs on other systems to control XBMC
In order to see your music and video files you need to enable the library function within xbmc and scan your music and video files to the library.
- The app currently only works with XBMC 11 "Eden" (Windows/Linux/Mac) or newer => I have not tested older versions and they will not work properly since the json-rpc interface changed.
- If you are using "nightly builds" things may not always work as expected since the json-rpc api is work in progress.
- If you cannot connect check that your firewall does not block incoming connections on port 8080 (http port) and 9090 ( for notifications)
- Playlists in xbmc must be in a special folder. See http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Playlists
You can get the current xbmc version at http://xbmc.org/download/
IMPORTANT: For help and bug reports visit the xbmc forum at
I can't help or contact you if you describe your problem in a play store comment!!!
|Music Pump XBMC Remote ...|
|Android Music Pump |
FREE Size: 1.5M
Installs: 10,000 - 50,000
2.2 and up
//[ad goes here]