[ DESCRIPTION ]
Logitec WiFi DVD (app) delivers good news for movie lovers who are stacking tons of DVD movie titles somewhere at home, because here we are offering the smartest way to see these old-fashioned DVDs at your brand-new smart phone and tablet.
Since Logitec WiFi DVD (device) is not a conventional DVD writer but a media streamer that transmit the movie data through wireless connection, you can enjoy the movies through your smartphone or tablet wirelessly when you use Logitec WiFi DVD (app) with it. Of course, you can wirelessly stream your CD music and enjoy high-quality sounds that MP3 can never be. Logitec WiFi DVD (device) can stream the video files to your smart TV, Smartphone or tablet using DLNA. So you can share them with your family or friends in your living room.
Since some of smartphones and tablets have limited storage capacity, you may be upset if you have plenty of things to keep but just find there’s no more free space. Logitec WiFi DVD (app) is offering a good backup solution. It can wirelessly backup data such as pictures, videos or contacts to an ODD media or USB storage. Besides, if your USB storage is connected to Logitec WiFi DVD (device), you can expand your smartphone and tablet’s storage capacity by using Logitec WiFi DVD as network storage.
[ FEATURES ]
- Wirelessly streams CD/DVD titles from Logitec WiFi DVD (device) to your smartphone or tablet
- Wirelessly streams media files from Logitec WiFi DVD (device) to your smartphone or tablet
- Wirelessly exchanges files between your smartphone/tablet and ODD/USB storages connected to Logitec WiFi DVD
- Provides basic file manager functionality
- Supports various codec for playing videos and music
- Provides high-quality sound by playing CD title wirelessly
- Provides superior quality videos by playing DVD title wirelessly
- Provides Smart Backup and Photo Backup to save space in your smartphone or tablet’s local storage
- Expands your smartphone or tablet’s storage by using ODD or USB storage attached to Logitec WiFi DVD (device)
* Tested Devices
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy S,S2
- Samsung Nexus S
- HTC Nexus One
- HTC Sensation
- HTC Raider
- LG Optimus 3D
- LG Optimus LTE
- Motorora Atrix
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc
- Kindle Fire
- Music or videos may not play smoothly if multiple users are connected to Logitec WiFi DVD (device) through Logitec WiFi DVD (app).
- Logitec WiFi DVD (app) does not work when Logitec WiFi DVD (device) is connected to PC wirelessly using iSCSI. Disconnect iSCSI when you need to use Logitec WiFi DVD (app).
- Mount USB storage to Logitec WiFi DVD (device) when you need to backup something from smartphones or tablets to ODD. Backup to ODD function needs buffer memory.
- Refer to Logitec WiFi DVD (device) user manual to find supported media codec.
- To use full functionality, use Logitec WiFi DVD (app) after activation. Find Logitec WiFi DVD (device) online or your nearest stores to buy it.
- Logitec WiFi DVD (app) uses DLNA (NFLC2.1) provided by Access Korea Co., Ltd.
- This product uses code of some open source projects. Please refer the product information on our homepage for more details.
- Logitec, WiFi, DVD, WiFi DVD, Optical, DNLA, UPnP, AllShare, SMB, CIFS, Samba, iSCSI, CD, DVD, Backup, Video, Audio, Player
//[ad goes here]