Which cards make a set? Match them all, and help Draci to his best grade ever!
You think it´s boring to learn new stuff? Not at Monsterschool! In the most diverse educational game of the moment you are challenged to match all the cards, together with the funny little monster Draci. By making combinations and connecting the cards you learn the alphabet, counting, math, biology, spatial aptitude and much more. The colourful design, variety in puzzles and diversity in subjects make learning and practising fun! With puzzle sets in every level and on various subjects, Monsterschool matches every kid´s needs.
★ How does it work?
Each puzzle contains 24 cards. 12 on the left, and 12 on the right side. All the cards on the left make a set with one of the cards on the right. Each puzzle contains a clue, which tells you how to make the sets: on the ground of similatiry, contrast, question and answer, complementary parts of element of the whole.
★ The base set and the extensions
Monsterschool offers a free base set of puzzles, in which you can get to know the the game, the puzzles and the different levels. But there is more. Monsterschool continuously develops additional sets. These sets contain 12-15 puzzles and have different levels and themes, such as math, biology, brainteasers, shapes and colours, and many more! In the free base set you can get to know all these themes and levels, and choose which set you like to download best!
• (US) The base game is free of charge. Additional sets contain 12-15 puzzles and cost $ 0,99
• (UK) The base game is free of charge. Additional sets contain 12-15 puzzles and cost £ 0,99
★ Read more about the sets, and view the highscores on www.monsterschoolgame.com!
• 4 different levels of difficulty
• Very diverse themes and colourful graphics
• Stimulates cognitive development of making connections
• Optimalised for both smartphones ánd tablet pc´s
• Company and guidance of a cute little monster called Draci
★ Did you like the game? Download our extentions for more fun with Draci!
• Elements, shapes and colours (level 1)
• Letters and numbers (level 2)
• Making combinations (level 2-3)
• Math challenge (level 3)
• Beasties, biology and nature (level 3)
• Brain teasers (level 3-4)
• Spatial aptitude (level 4)
//[ad goes here]