With Kobo, reading on your Android Smartphone or Tablet couldn't be easier.
Download our FREE eBooks app and start browsing millions of free and affordable books from the palm of your hand. Find everything from the hottest new releases to popular classics. With Kobo, reading books on your Android Smartphone or Tablet couldn't be easier.
SPECIAL OFFER: Take control of your online side. Get #Self: Taming Your Inner Online Menace, a cheeky guide to netiquette and the hottest places on the web, FREE when you download the Kobo eReading App and sign up for a Kobo account! Download the FREE Kobo eBooks app now!
Top reasons to try Kobo:
#1: Browse millions of books in the Kobo Store.
• Over 2.2 million new releases and popular best sellers at great prices
• Over 1.8 million free books
• Buy books on the go and start reading in seconds
#2: Preview books and try before you buy.
• Enjoy free first chapter previews of thousands of select books
#3: Transfer books to any device.
• Using a Kobo app on your Smartphone, desktop, or tablet, your books and even your bookmarks follow you so you'll never lose your place
• Plus, read books from other platforms as long as they're in the open standards the Kobo service supports, like ePub.
* Kindle not supported
#4: Make reading more fun and social with Reading Life™.
• Earn fun and surprising awards for reading
• Track your reading habits with interesting stats
• See who's currently reading the book and share ideas about what you've read with the Kobo community with Kobo Pulse™
#5: Share quotes, notes, awards and more to Facebook!
• Share your favorite passage and thoughts on a book with your friends
• Recommend a book from your library to a friend
• Like and comment on books your friends share to Facebook
• Easily add Kobo to your Facebook Timeline to instantly share your reading activity with your friends and track your reading life on Facebook.
#6: Add books to your library from e-mail, the web, or your Dropbox account.
• Add books in EPUB format to your Android storage, Browser, Mail or Dropbox and select Import Content from the library menu
* Unlicensed, DRM-free books only
#7: Enjoy library synchronization across all your Kobo apps.
• Use multiple Kobo eBook apps with a single Kobo account, and let Kobo keep track of your books and bookmarks for you.
#8: Customize your reading experience.
• Enjoy crisp, clear text, and choose the size and style of text that you prefer
• Highlight your favorite passages and add notes to your books
• Try Night Mode for easier nighttime reading
• Read and lock the screen in portrait or landscape mode
• Change pages using your volume key
• Adjust the screen brightness
Note: Customers for retailers such as Libris Blz. should use this app.
//[ad goes here]